We take very seriously the job of providing high quality service and protecting your privacy. The information below outlines the commitment we have made to protect your privacy. We do reserve the right to change this agreement, but any changes made will be posted here.
What information do we collect?
If you decide to join the network on the Website we’ll ask you to provide us with some specific information, for example:
- Basic personal details such as name and email address
- Login details such as username and password
We may use third party web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to capture information about your use, whether as a member or a guest, of the Website, such as IP address, the time and duration of your visit, and the pages on the Website that you visit. It may also collect information about your browser, device (including your mobile device), location clicks and scrolling activity. The provider of these tools may capture data about your activity on our Website, via cookies and other techniques.
How do we use your personal information
We collect personal information for four main reasons:
- To provide our service: We require some of your basic personal information so our service works as you would expect, for example, ensuring the credibility and privacy of all members in our network.
- To improve and maintain performance: Using personal information helps us understand how our members use our Website so we can make improvements to the content and user experience.
- To monitor compliance with our policies and terms: We monitor for breaches of our terms of service. For example, we reserve the right to block a network member for inappropriate behavior.
When you send email or other communication to the E-axes Forum, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
The E-axes Forum does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested or under the following circumstances. You may not opt-out of this sharing:
If we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process (including without limitation subpoenas and court orders), or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of the E-axes Forum, its users or the public as required or permitted by law, or (e) to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
How do we protect your information
We have appropriate technical and administrative security measures in place to help ensure that our members’ information is protected against unauthorized or accidental access, use, alteration, or loss.
We restrict access to personal information to the E-axes Forum employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Under data protection laws, you have rights as an individual in relation to the personal data we hold about you. These rights include:
- The right to access the personal data that we process about you
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data